Cashiers struggling to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes can lead to frustration from customers and ultimately lost revenue. Delivering excellent customer service is your mission, and providing lasting impressions for your loyal customers driven by fast, accurate, and friendly checkout experiences is critical.
Empower your cashiers to deliver on your mission and commitment to provide excellent customer service experiences with the Honeywell Xenon™ Extreme Performance (XP) series. The Xenon XP 1950g offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes.
Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Designed for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning of barcodes, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket.
Honeywell 1950g is available in Black or Lyric White models to match the scanner to your environment, and an available vibration mode ensures you get scanner feedback regardless of your surroundings.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 99 mm x 64 mm x 165 mm (3.9 in x 2.5 in x 6.5 in)
- Scanner Weight
- Input Voltage
- Operating Power (Charging) Bases
- Host System Interfaces
- USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for TGCS (IBM) 46XX
- User Indicators
- Good Decode LEDs, Rear View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume), Vibration (optional)
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners and Cradles)
- ±8 kV indirect coupling plane, ±15 kV direct air
- 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
- Engineered to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
- Environmental Sealing
- Light Levels
- 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
- Scan Pattern
- Area Image (1280 x 800 pixel array)
- Motion Tolerance
- Up to 400 cm/s (157 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Scan Angle
- SR: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
- HD: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
- Print Contrast
- 20% minimum reflectance difference
- Roll, Pitch, Skew
- Decode Capabilities
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
- Note: Decode capabilities dependent on configuration