Honeywell 1952g 2D wireless Barcode Scanner
- Fast, Accurate Scanning
- Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
- Best-in-Class Durability
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanners bring class-leading durability and reliability to any environment.
- Accurate 1D and 2D Scans
- Xenon XP 1950 series scanners are optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Freedom of Cordless Scanning
- Take advantage of the freedom of wireless scanning up to 100 meters (300 feet) from the base, or the security of a tethered USB or serial connection.
- Easy Software Updates
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Cashiers struggling to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes can lead to frustration from customers and ultimately lost revenue. Delivering excellent customer service is your mission, and providing lasting impressions for your loyal customers driven by fast, accurate, and friendly checkout experiences is critical.
Empower your cashiers to deliver on your mission and commitment to provide excellent customer service experiences with the Honeywell Xenon™ Extreme Performance (XP) series. The Xenon XP 1950g offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes.
Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Designed for retail environments that demand high-accuracy scanning of barcodes, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the Xenon XP 1950g scanner reduces strain on the associate – decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes on the bottom shelf or bottom of the basket.
Honeywell 1950g is available in Black or Lyric White models to match the scanner to your environment, and an available vibration mode ensures you get scanner feedback regardless of your surroundings.
Honeywell 1952g Specifications
1952g MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 99 mm x 64 mm x 165 mm (3.9 in x 2.5 in x 6.5 in)
- Scanner Weight
- 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Input Voltage
- 4.4V DC – 5.5V DC
- Operating Power (Charging) Bases
- 2.5W (500 mA @ 5V DC)
- Host System Interfaces
- USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for TGCS (IBM) 46XX
- User Indicators
- Good Decode LEDs, Rear View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume), Vibration (optional)
Honeywell 1952g ENVIRONMENTAL
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners and Cradles)
- ±8 kV indirect coupling plane, ±15 kV direct air
- 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
- Engineered to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
- Environmental Sealing
- Light Levels
- 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
1952g SCAN PERFORMANCE
- Scan Pattern
- Area Image (1280 x 800 pixel array)
- Motion Tolerance
- Up to 400 cm/s (157 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Scan Angle
- SR: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
- HD: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
- Print Contrast
- 20% minimum reflectance difference
- Roll, Pitch, Skew
- ±360°, ±45°, ±65°
- Decode Capabilities
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
- Note: Decode capabilities dependent on configuration
- 3-year factory warranty