ZEBRA CS3070 COMPANION SCANNER
ENABLE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME COST-EFFECTIVE MOBILE 1D LASER SCANNING
The innovative Zebra CS3070 Series enables enterprises to easily implement 1D laser scanning where either mobility or the cost and size of a traditional scanning device is an inhibitor. The tiny device is affordably priced and fits in a pocket or on a lanyard.
The CS3000 can be utilized in standalone mode for the batch scanning of bar codes, while the CS3070 offers batch mode as well as real-time bar code data transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth® connection to smartphones, laptops and more.
- ZEBRA SIGNATURE ERGONOMICS ENSURE USER COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
- The easy to use CS3070 Series requires virtually no training to operate. The highly intuitive simple 2-button interface makes scanning easy and grooves guide hands and fingers into the most comfortable scanning position.
- ENTERPRISE-CLASS CAPACITY, RELIABILITY AND LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- The large memory capacity allows workers to capture more than a million barcodes, providing ample support for the largest batch operations. The non-volatile memory ensures that batch data is retained
- BEST-IN-CLASS HIGH PERFORMANCE SCANNING
- The integrated SE955 scan engine delivers Zebra’s world-renowned scanning quality and reliability. The wide working range provides extraordinary application flexibility, allowing users to capture barcodes in virtually any lighting condition.
AUTOMATE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH TWO FLEXIBLE OPERATIONAL MODES
Outside the enterprise, manufacturers and distributors can provide customers with a CS3070 to scan inventory as it is used, effectively automating the ordering process at the point of consumption.
- 3.41 in. L x 1.95 in. W x .87 in. H
- 8.65 cm L x 4.95 cm W x 2.2 cm H
- With batteries: 2.45 oz./70 gm
- DROP TOLERANCE
- 4 ft./1.21 m drop to tiled linoleum over concrete, 6 drops per 6 sides, across the operating temperature range