Zebra MC9200 MOBILE COMPUTER
Zebra MC9200 INDUSTRY LEADING GOLD STANDARDS FOR MOBILITY IN DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
Zebra MC9200 is the next generation in the MC9000 Series, the industry’s gold standards for mobility in inventory and asset management in the most demanding environments — from the warehouse floor to the dock door.
Zebra MC9200 once again raises the bar on rugged mobile computing and device flexibility, with your choice of three operating systems, the ability to switch between operating systems, seven of our most advanced scan engines, six interchangeable keypads and plenty of power to support today’s highly-graphical applications. And if you already own MC9000 Series mobile computers, you can use the same accessories with the MC9200, demonstrating our commitment to helping our customers upgrade as cost-effectively as possible to the newest technology platform.
Zebra MC9200 — all the mobile computing technology you need to take productivity and accuracy to the next level in your toughest environments.
Zebra MC9200 YOUR CHOICE OF OS
- Choose the operating system that supports your technology strategy and environment — Android™, Windows Embedded Compact or Windows Embedded Handheld.
MX – MAKING ANDROID A MORE ROBUST ENTERPRISE-CLASS OS
- Mobility Extensions (Mx) adds features that make Android a more robust enterprise-class OS, minimising support time and maximising worker productivity and device uptime by providing better control of mobile devices, application access and Wi-Fi performance and security.
Zebra MC9200 – THE POWER TO SUPPORT ANY APPLICATION
- A dual core 1-GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory, up to 32GB of additional SD memory provide the power to run complex ERP applications — simultaneously.
MC9200 Mobile Computer
TAKE EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
The MC9200 is the next generation in the industry-leading rugged MC9000 Series, now offering support for the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. Raising the bar on rugged mobile computing, the MC9200 offers well-proven technology that you and your workers can count on, with the very latest bar code scanning technology, a contemporary user interface and the power to run a new class of business applications that is every bit as easy to use and engaging as today’s consumer applications.
As part of the MC9000 Series, the MC9200 is designed for all-day business use in the toughest environments — every day, millions of users around the world count on their MC9000 Series mobile computer to better manage inventory in warehouses and manufacturing plants, track luggage on airport tarmacs in any kind of weather and keep weaponry and vehicles on military bases in peak operating condition.
- 9.1 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. H
- 23.1 cm L x 9.1 cm W x 19.3 cm H
- 27 oz./765 g (includes battery)
- Android 4.4.4 with Mobility Extensions (Mx), turning Android into a true enterprise class OS
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7.0
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
- Dual core 1GHz OMAP 4 processor
- 4,000 3.28 ft./1 m tumbles at room temperature per IEC tumble specification
- Multiple drops to concrete: 6 ft./1.8 m across the operating temperature range; meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810G