The affordable Zebra LS2208 handheld bar code scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range —from near-contact to 17 inches — makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems.
- Durable, single-board construction
- Meets stringent 5 ft drop tests.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- Is designed for continuous use.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes
- Increased productivity, resulting in shorter checkout lines and better customer service.
- Wide working range
- Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces
- Simplify installation and integration and ensures future compatibility.
- LS2208 Plug-and-play, with universal cable
- Means rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Intuitive design
- Minimises setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Hands-free Intellistand
- Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and hand-held modes.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)
- Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.