Zebra TC20 MOBILE COMPUTER
GET BIG BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
For 45 years, Zebra has made innovative mobile devices that power the world’s largest retailers, driving efficiency, sales and profitability into the shop. Now, with the TC20, you can put that same innovation to work in your shop. The TC20 mobile computer puts all the features you need to save time and money, increase sales and boost profitability in your shop, right in the palm of your hand.
Zebra TC20 BUILT FOR WORK
- Drop it on the floor. Spill water on it. Use it in a dusty backroom, out in the rain, extreme heat or below freezing temperatures. The TC20 can handle it all.
Zebra TC20 ALL-DAY POWER – ALWAYS
- Running low on power? No problem. No need to find a charger – just snap on the unique PowerPack and keep on working.
Zebra TC20 – A REAL SCANNER FOR REAL-TIME SAVINGS
- Smartphone cameras aren’t built for barcode scanning – that’s why the TC20 delivers the same scanning technology that most of the world’s retailers rely on every day.
TC20 Mobile Computer
THE RIGHT LOOKS. THE RIGHT BUSINESS FEATURES. THE RIGHT PRICE.
Running a small business is hard work. Finding the tool to help you run it better is easy. The TC20 mobile computer, available in an all-touch or keyboard form factor, has the right looks, the right business features and the right price. The TC20 is built to survive where work gets done, with a snap-on PowerPack to keep business running, integrated barcode scanning, push-to-talk and a Zebra OneCare service plan designed for the TC20. Get the small business tool that gives you more. More time. More money. More sales. More productivity. The TC20 – the small business tool done right.
Zebra TC20 DIMENSIONS
- TC20 EDA: 11.5 in. L x 2.9 in. W x .7 in. D/ 161 mm L x 84 mm W x 28 mm D
- TC20 WITH KEYBOARD: 6.1 in. 17 in. x 10.2 x 7 in. D/ 161 mm L x 84 mm W x 28 mm D
Zebra TC20 WEIGHT
- TC20 EDA: 3.6 oz./102 g
- TC20 WITH KEYBOARD: 0.20 oz./5.7 g
Zebra TC20 OPERATING SYSTEM
Zebra TC20 CPU
- QCOM MSM8937® 64-bit 8-Core, ARM® Cortex A53 1.4GHz, 512KB L2 cache, power-optimisation
Zebra TC20 TUMBLE SPEC
TC20 DROP SPEC
Multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drop to concrete at room temperature per MIL-STD 810G;