Keep your critical operations running efficiently. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, ZT400 Series printers – Zebra ZT420 deliver advancements in print speed, registration and connectivity as well as additional advanced features. ZT400 printers – Zebra ZT420 feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth®connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
Zebra ZT420 – 6.6″/168 mm
Zebra ZT420 INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS
- ZT420 ENGINEERED TO MEET YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE BUSINESS NEEDS
- Building on the ZM Series’ proven reputation for reliability, Zebra ZT420 delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management and support tools. Increased processing power and user memory, along with an open architecture, allow these printers to advance with technology. End-user-installable media handling options empower you to customize your printer to match your needs—both now and in the future.
- ZT420 DESIGNED TO DELIVER EASE OF INTEGRATION, OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Dynamic QR codes for “on-demand,” web-based support help users resolve printer errors quickly. The lighted and color-coded, side-loading supplies paths facilitate simple installation of media and ribbon and the tool-less print head and platen roller replacement keeps operations running. Zebra’s Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities for monitoring, managing and maintaining ZT Series printers from any location.
- ZT420 APPLICATION FLEXIBILITY
- Standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity options — as well as two open media slots — allow users to utilize non-standard connectivity options (Parallel, Zigbee, etc.), design failover connections and provide for future protocols. End user installable media handling options allow you to customize your printer to match your current and future business needs.
Zebra ZT420 Industrial Printer
Fast and reliable, Zebra ZT420 has a print width of 6 inches and can print up to 12 ips.
- PRINT WIDTH
- 6.6″/168 mm
- PRINT RESOLUTION
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED
- 12 ips/305 mm per second
- Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- COMMUNICATION METHODS
- USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Parallel (Bi-directional interface)
- Wireless: ZebraNet® Printer Server – supports 802.11 a/b/g/n networks