Zebra ZD500 PERFORMANCE DESKTOP PRINTERS
Zebra’s GX™ Series and ZD500™ printers pair the fastest print speeds with the most complete feature set of our desktop printer lineup. Innovative label, receipt and tag-handling capabilities enable the flexibility you need. Offering top print quality and a variety of connectivity options, the GX420™, GX430™ and ZD500 printers support the widest range of applications and can be intergrated into almost any environment so that you can improve efficiency and profitability, save time and reduce operator training.
- Zebra’s performance desktop printers deliver best-in-class print speeds and features for improved efficiency and profitability. Each offers a variety of connectivity options, easy upgrades and integration with ZPL® and EPL™ (GX models only) programming languages and reduced total cost of ownership as ENERGY STAR™ qualified printers.
POWERFUL FEATURES OFFER MAXIMUM APPLICATION FLEXIBILITY
- Extended media handling options include peel and present, precision cutter for labels, receipts and tags, and linerless labels. Versatile connectivity options including Bluetooth & WiFi. The optional LCD display allows users to change settings from the printer.
HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE TO MATCH SPECIFIC NEEDS
- These compact printers, available with direct thermal or thermal transfer, combine an intuitive design and versatile connectivity options. Both the GX430 and ZD500 offer 300 dpi, high-resolution printing which is ideal for small-label printing of text and graphics.
ZD500 Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
Offering high-resolution print quality and quadruple connectivity options, the ZD500 is compact and feature-packed for top performance. A Link-OS-enabled printer, it is easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location. Runs in direct thermal or thermal transfer mode.
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED
- 6”/152 mm per second (203 dpi)
- 4”/102 mm per second (300 dpi)
- Multi-position transmissive and full width reflective sensor
- RS-232 auto-sensing Serial interface, DB-9 (standard)
- USB V2.0, bi-directional (standard)
- Centronics Parallel (standard)
- Ethernet – 10/100 internal (standard)
- Wireless – Dual radio 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 (optional)