Zebra ZT421 Industrial BarcodePrinter
Drive productivity with the ZT421. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, these printer are durable and allow easy access. The 4.3-inch full-colour touch display with intuitive interface makes them easy to use, and shows colour-coded printer status alerts. Configure your printer your way with advanced technology, along with two open communication slots. These printers keep your critical operations running efficiently today, and give you the flexibility to add features in the future as you need them.
- ENGINEERED TO MEET YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE BUSINESS NEEDS
- ZT421 delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management and support tools. Factory- or field-installable options, including RFID and media handling, empower you to customise your printer to match your needs now and in the future. And, an an open architecture, allows these printers to advance with technology.
- DESIGNED TO DELIVER EASE OF INTEGRATION, OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT
- The lighted and colour-coded, side-loading supplies paths facilitate simple installation of media and ribbon and the tool-less print head and platen roller replacement keeps operations running. See printer status at a glance with the 4.3-inch full-colour display, including colour-coded alerts when the printer is paused or in an error state, so you instantly know when the printer needs attention. Dynamic QR codes provide “on-demand”, web-based support-including video access-to resolve printer errors quickly. Simplify integration and management with Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities and developer tools- all powered by Link-OS.
- APPLICATION FLEXIBILITY
- Standard USB, Serial, Ethernet, dual USB Host and Bluetooth connectivity options; and two open media slots allow you to add Parallel, Ethernet, applicator interface cards and more. Easily add factory-or field-installable RFID encoding options for either general purpose UHF RFID tags or thicker on-metal tags. End user installable media handling options allow you to customise your printer to match your current and future business needs.
Fast and reliable, the ZT421 has a 4.3-inch full-colour touch display to see printer status at a glance and quickly make settings changes. It has a print width of 6 inches and can print up to 12 inches per second.
- Warehouse Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Work-in-Progress Tracking
- Document and Patient Records Management
- Back-of-Store Operations
- Compliance Labeling
- Product ID/Serial Numbers
- Security Tagging
- Specimen/Laboratory/Pharmacy Labeling
- Cross Docking
Zebra ZT421 Industrial BarcodePrinter specifications
|Dimensions||19.5 in. L x 13.25 in. W x 12.75 H
495 mm L x 336 mm W x 324 mm H
|Weight||40 lbs./18.14 kg|
|Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm
300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
|Memory||256 MB SDRAM memory
512 MB on-board linear Flash memory
|Maximum Print Width||6.6 in./168 mm|
|Maximum Print Speed||12 ips/305 mm per second|
|Media Sensors||Adjustable dual media sensors:
transmissive and reflective
|Maximum Media Width||
|Maximum Media Roll Size||8.0 in./203 mm O.D. on a 3 in./76 mm I.D. core|
|Thickness||0.0023 in./0.058 mm to 0.010 in./0.25 mm|
|Media Types||Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark|
|Ribbon Standard Length||1476 ft./450 M|
|Ribbon Width||2.00 in./51 mm to 6.85 in./174 mm|
|Ribbon Core||1.0 in./25 mm I.D.|
|Operating Temperature||Thermal transfer: 40º F to 104º F/5º C to 40º C
Direct thermal: 32º F to 104º F/0º C to 40º C
|Firmware||ZBI 2.0™ — Optional powerful programming language that lets printers run standalone applications, connect to peripherals, and much more.
ZPL and ZPL II® — Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control and is compatible with all Zebra printers.
EPL and EPL2™— Eltron® Programming Language with Line Mode simplifies label formatting and enables format compatibility with legacy applications. (EPL available on 203 dpi models only.)
|Wifi||Two open communication slots to add internal