SMALLEST MOST AFFORDABLE MOBILE PRINTER
Print receipts and tickets on demand and on the go with TSC’s Alpha-2R, A2R mobile 2-inch receipt printer. The Alpha-2R, A2R is TSC’s smallest and most affordable mobile receipt printer. While cost-effective, the Alpha-2R, A2R is still equipped with important basic features and offers a selection of competitive accessories.
The Alpha-2R is TSC’s third Mobile Barcode Printer offering in the Alpha Series of cost-efficient, high durability printers that now includes 2″, 3″ and 4″ wide Mobile Barcode Printers. The Alpha-2R, A2R is a comfortable, light-weight printer capable of working with any mobile printing application where you need access to quick, simple receipts or tickets.
TSC delivers more for our customers with the Alpha-2R, A2R without sacrificing function or performance:
• Print More – Alpha-2R offers the largest media capacity in the 2″ receipt market with a media capacity of 58 mm wide and a maximum receipt roll out diameter of 50 mm
• Print Longer – Alpha-2R, A2R was designed to be Energy Star 2.0 compliant and features 17 hours of usage on a battery charge with an average of a 2 minute printer interval (BT mode)
• Broad Application with excellent printing compatibility – ESC-POS & CPCL & ZPL emulations available
• Print Quality – Smart Algorithm to adjust print speed & condition based on layout & heat history
• Better Warranty — 2-year warranty
The Alpha-2R is designed for a rough life and comes out of the box with an IP42 rating which may be upgraded by adding its IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water.
These small and light printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift, without interfering with the user’s tasks. Use wired or wireless communication interfaces including USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth 4.2 plus Apple MFi, NFC and 802.11 a/b/g/n (support Bluetooth, either one use) to connect to a mobile computer or even a smart phone and produce clear easy-to-read receipts/labels hour after hour.
The printers Near Field Communication (NFC) makes it simple to connect to an Alpha-2R device directly from a compatible device. NFC is a technology found on many of today’s mobile devices that enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled smartphone or tablet and an Alpha-2R printer, so you can print or scan using any number of applications – without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.
• IP54-rated environmental case to resist the dust and water
• Plastic design construction that withstands 1.5 m (5 ft) drop, with IP54 case can be 2 m (6.5 ft)
• Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth 4.2 +MFi, NFC, and 802.11 a/b/g/n (supports either WiFi or Bluetooth)
• Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
• High capacity 1620 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
• Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll
• High-speed processor and extensive memory for fast print speeds of up to 102 mm (4″) per second
• Lasts more than 17 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge
• Supports TSPL-EZ (EPL2 and ZPL emulations) ESC-POS, CPCL emulation
|Print Specification||Resolution||8 dots/mm (203 DPI)|
|Max. print speed||102 mm (4″)/second|
|Max. print width||48 mm (1.89″)|
|Max. print length||2,286 mm (90″)|
|Printing method||Direct Thermal|
|LCD/LED||LCD/LED||2 color LED for printer status, 3 LEDs for battery status|
|Ribbon & Media Capacity|