Zebra LI2208 HANDHELD Barcode SCANNER
THE NEXT GENERATION IN 1D SCANNING
Whether your workers are scanning barcodes printed on paper labels or electronic barcodes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer, the best-in-class LI2208 linear imager delivers unparalleled performance, every time.
The next generation in 1D scanning, the LI2208 provides the same reliability and ergonomics of our most popular scanner, the LS2208, with enhanced features that let you scan more types of barcodes at a greater distance.
- A CHAMP ON TRADITIONAL AND MOBILE 1D BARCODES
- Many customers have laser technology that cannot read mobile barcodes. With the LI2208, customers can begin reading mobile and electronic barcodes right out of the box, without sacrificing scanning performance. A patented optical design achieves industry leading working range, and since bar codes can be captured at extreme angles, workers spend less time maneuvering the scanner for increased productivity.
- LEVERAGES THE WILDLY SUCCESSFUL LS2208
- The LS2208 is Zebra’s most successful scanner of all time with millions of customers of all sizes choosing the scanner for its performance, excellent reliability and unparalleled ergonomic design.
- With the LI2208, your customers will enjoy the same ergonomic comfort and durability of the LS2208 (including the patented single circuit board design), while also benefiting from best-in-class linear technology.
- SUPERIOR OUT-OF-THE-BOX EXPERIENCE
- Setting up a new scanner can be time consuming and frustrating. The LI2208’s smart auto-host detect cables make deployment easier by automatically detecting the attached interface (USB, RS232, RS485 or keyboard wedge), eliminating the need to scan multiple parameter barcodes. More than 90 international keyboards are supported and the scanner is compatible with 123Scan2 and SMS.
CORDED LINEAR IMAGER
From the retail POS to shipping/receiving and hotel check-in, the LI2208 allows your workers to better meet the needs of your business.
- 6.30 in. H x 2.64 in. W x 3.90 in. L
- 16 cm H x 6.7 cm W x 9.9 cm L
- 4.95 oz. (140 g)
- Twilight Black; Nova White
- DROP TOLERANCE
- Over 100 drops at 5 ft./1.5 m at room temperature; survives 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete.