ZT231 SMART FEATURES. SMALL INVESTMENT. BIG PAYOFF.
You need an industrial printer that won’t break the bank. Offering just the right features and functionality at just the right price, the ZT231 is redefining value.
Drive your business forward with fast print speeds and a large color touchscreen—all within a space-saving footprint. Add capabilities like RFID, wireless connectivity and media handling when you need them. Plus, get built-in intelligence with peace-of-mind security. Get long-term pay off for years to come with Zebra.
- BIG FEATURES, BIGGER VALUE
- Rethink value. The ZT231 gives you faster print speeds, crisp print quality and a large color touchscreen for easy operation. See printer status at a glance, access wizards and how-to videos and make changes with the touch of a finger or gloved hand.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND SECURITY FOR YEARS OF PERFORMANCE
- With a durable all-metal frame and Zebra’s unmatched hardware and software, the ZT231 is ready for your industrial use case. Manage and maintain your printer onsite or remotely. And, get built-in security with Zebra’s unmatched PrintSecure.
- BUILT TO MATCH YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TODAY AND TOMORROW
- Featuring an innovative architecture, the ZT231 is ready to grow with technology and your business. Add connectivity and media-handling options onsite. Even add RFID printing and encoding to meet compliance requirements and gain greater visibility.
ZT231 Industrial Printer – VALUE – LEVEL PRINTING
The affordable ZT231 is ready to meet your 4-inch industrial thermal transfer and direct thermal printing applications. With an intuitive interface and large color touchscreen, it’s easy to use and shows status at a glance.
Add media handling and connectivity options onsite, and even RFID printing and encoding to meet growing compliance standards.
- MAXIMUM PRINT WIDTH
- PRINT RESOLUTION
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- 300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED
- 12 in./305 mm per second (203 dpi)
- 8 in./203 mm per second (300 dpi)
- Durable all metal frame and metal enclosure
- COMMUNICATION METHODS
- USB 2.0
- Serial RS-232 Port
- Ethernet 10/100
- USB Host
- Optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Optional Ethernet 10/100
- Optional Applicator Interface